Monday, September 15, 2014

More Assessment Ideas

Here are some more ideas for using document cameras in an assessment role. These ideas come from some of the creative graduate students in my University classes.
"It would be beneficial to record a student's hands moving over a text while reading aloud and document progress over the year. It would also save time because students could record their own reading while I'm working with other students--and I can assess the recordings later."

"For first graders, I would engage the entire class in an assessment as learning activity in which two kids at the visualizer search out long vowel a words in Click, Clack, Moo while the rest of the class follows along. I would give the children glass magnifier beads and show them how to take screen shots to share with others."

No comments:

Post a Comment