Monday, July 21, 2014

Out with the Old

In my 25 year career as a technology director, I loved opportunities that arose for trading in old technologies for new. I took advantage of this all the time, encouraging schools to do the same. So when I read about this offer recently, I jumped at the opportunity to share this with you. Now, I am willing to announce these trade-in (and any grant) opportunities for any vendor that contacts me, so manufacturers should never feel that I am playing favorites.  This is for educators: remember the September 30th deadline!

Limited Time Trade-In Offer: $100 Instant Rebate

Solo 8 Trade-In Program from HoverCam

Solo 8 price:             $349
Trade in Rebate*:   ($100) 
Final Price:             $249**
**Excludes taxes and shipping
For a limited time, HoverCam will give your school a $100 instant rebate for each document camera you trade-in towards the purchase of a HoverCam Solo 8. To be eligible for the instant rebate, just take your obsolete document camera - regardless of brand - recycle it responsibly, get a receipt listing your unit and send it to HoverCam along with a photo as proof of recycle. Trade-In offer expires September 30th with a maximum of 10 units per school district.

To place an order, just contact your preferred HoverCam authorized reseller or HoverCam directly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment