Monday, June 3, 2013

Color Me Wonderful


In this series I am hoping to cover three trends that I really like in the world of document cameras. I like that...
  • document cameras are getting smaller 
  • doc cams are turning colorful
  • high-definition is providing a crisp image viewing experience
Let's face it. I like pretty. It breaks up the monotony of life. Kids like color, too. Color matters, methinks. In particular, two visualizer products are really making their mark by turning on their colors.

The first noteworthy product in this regard comes from Ken-a-Vision. Look at the beautiful colors of their Vision Viewer: 


When I saw this display at a recent conference, I thought of a flower garden. In this case, a visualizer garden. A learning garden. Definitely the kind of visualizer that I want to plant in the learning garden of my classroom.

The second product is from Elmo. I love the subtle colorations of this visualizer.  Three flavors. Not so bright, and oh-so-easy on the eyes. 


Classrooms can be pretty places too, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment